Cushion Barrier Drums
Cushion drums are road equipment for maintaining safety installed at the entrance and exit of construction sites, parking lots, road separation points, and median strips. Also called “safety drum”. An item used to protect the safety of guardmen and drivers in places with heavy traffic by placing a water bag inside and fixing the weight. There are many cylindrical types made of synthetic resin such as polyethylene and hollow inside, but it is also possible to choose a joint type called guard load.
- Suiko Guard Road 1100 Joint White* Cannot be used for installation or burial. * Avoid direct contact with heat-generating objects such as engines and motors, and exhaust gas. * Cannot be used with a forklift. * Dimensions have a tolerance of ± 1.5%. * Please contact us as the specifications of the products delivered in the Hokka... Read MoreMass (kg) 1 Trusco Part No. 868-3837 Color Whitefrom ₱9,041.57Min. 3 days
- UNIT (UNIT SAFETY SIGNS) High brightness cushion drumfrom ₱26,721.78Min. 6 days
- TOGUE ANZEN KOUGYOU Cushion drumColor Red and white Mass (kg) 8Discontinued
- Suiko Guard drum 200 (with drain plug)Discontinued
- Suiko Guard drum 200 (without drain plug)Discontinued
- Suiko Guard Road 2000 Joint WhiteTrusco Part No. 868-3838 Color WhiteDiscontinued